http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/notecardtote/. Second one
is by Laurie Schmidlin
NEW MINI Sampler Edition #1 (4 stamp sheet)
And yes there is still more for one lucky winner!! Michelle from Michelle's Scrapbooking and More has Spellbinders, Stickles, Prima Flowers, 6x6 papers from Basic Grey Sugar Rush Collection, ribbons and 6x6 Bazzill cardstocks.
1) Entries may be combined with other challenges. You can enter more than once
2) EBW Challenge blog must be mentioned in your post with a link back to this blog.
3) A direct link to your entry (not your blog) must be added to Mr Linky
4) Only new projects, no back links to old work.
5) Closing time for entires is 7 PM Arizona time on the 22 of each month.
6) You MUST use an Elisabeth Bell Image for your project. It can be any of the E. Bell images.
We also ask that you post where the stamp can be purchased on your post.
Entries which fail to observe the above will be removed and will not be eligible for the prize on offer or the monthly Top 3.
And one last thing...........DO YOU WANT TO BE A GUEST DIGI BELL??? We are having a guest DT call for November and December 2010. If you are interested hop on over to the Digi Bells blog and see what you need to do to enter. But hurry as it is only open until October 31.